AWD * Life Hoodie & T-Shirt
While historians may be uncertain as to who invented All Wheel Drive for cars, we traced the history of All Wheel Drive back to 1900 when it seems that the first All Wheel Drive vehicle was unveiled at the Paris Exposition Universalle by Jacob Lohner's chief designer, Ferdinand Porsche, the future founder of Porsche cars. The Lohner-Porsche sportscar was fitted with four electric wheel-hub rotors and debuted as the first all-wheel drive passenger vehicle in the world, marking the beginning of AWD Life.
Since then, All Wheel Drive (and its variants) have been used by vehicle manufacturers around the world in a variety of vehicles, including NASA's moon buggy used to explore the moon in 1971 and 1972. So not only are these shirts and hoodies historically significant, but it looks freaking cool too! Get yours today.
Red or White Print on a Black American Apparel T-Shirt or Independent Hoodie
- 10.0 oz., pre-laundered 80/20 cotton/polyester
- Fleece-lined hood, heavy gauge drawcord, nickel eyelets
- 1x1 rib cuffs and waistband
- Double-needle split-stitched sewing on all seams
American Apparel T-Shirt Details:
- The softest, smoothest, best-looking short sleeve tee shirt available anywhere!
- 100% Cotton
- Made in the USA
- Sold crew-neck T-shirt featuring short sleeves